Let us now see this head to head comparison between two giants in the field of web hosting: Hostinger and Bluehost. We’ll look into each of their features, as well as pros and cons, pricing, performance, and much more, so you can make a well-informed choice between these web hosting companies.
Hostinger has become widely popular in the web hosting niche for providing web hosting services at much cheaper rates. Each of their plans has been described as ‘cheap but powerful’, and they all come with the necessary resources that are required to run your website on a maximum level. If you require a VPS or shared hosting space, Hostinger has got your back, as they’ve got a wide range of services available to you.
Bluehost is another popular web host and is one of those few that WordPress.org(WordPress’ official site) recommends. It is highly recommended due to scalability it brings to your website, and their efficient, round the clock customer services. If you’ve got any inquiries or issues with their services, they can be reached through live chat, phone, or email, 24/7. Whatever kind of website you are looking to start or host, their services would fit with it like a glove.
Overall Rating: 4.9/50
Basic Plan: $2.95 monthly
Plus Plan: $4.95 monthly
Choice Plus Plan: $5.45 monthly
Overall Rating: 4.8/50
Single Plan: $0.80 monthly
Premium Plan: $2.15 monthly
Business plan: $3.45 monthly
Consider reading about Web Hosting- a guide for beginners
Overall Hosting Comparison
According to feedback received overtime, when it comes to shared and WordPress hosting spaces, Bluehost is a user favorite. Bluehost has successfully strived to adhere to modern hardware standards. Its customer support is highly efficient as well. Bluehost brings you these:
- Free SSL certificate and domain
- One-click installs from WordPress.
- In house support, and unlimited traffic available and possible 24 hours a day.
- Its price tag is usually $7.99 monthly, but frequent discounts take it as low as $2.95 monthly.
- Its hardware is one of the best (if not the best) in the industry, along with its uptime.
- Domain names are free for a year, with as much as 50GB – unlimited disc space.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hostinger is looking to make things easier for business and website owners, website developers, and their customers as well. That’s why it provides its services in a streamlined, stable, and fast manner, all coming to you at an unbeatable price.
- 24/7/365 live chat customer support and ticket creation
- A network uptime guarantee of about 99.9%.
- Unlimited email accounts, bandwidth, and databases.
- Free SSL certificate and domain, backups, and site builder resources.
Read about Types of web hosting services
Bluehost provides its users with the drag-drop simplicity of website builders such as goMobi and Weebly, thereby making it easier for users to launch an online store, a brand, or a personal website, all from scratch. Bluehost offers you lots of unlimited freebies such as the free domain, unlimited storage, email, bandwidth, and databases. All these, and more, and offered by Bluehost, gives the web developer or website owner everything he or she needs to get started. Its prices are unbeatable as well.
- Access to goMobi site builder or Weebly.
- Free registration of domain name.
- Monthly, weekly, and even daily automatic backups.
- Easily gain exposure with free advertising credits of up to $200 with an optional website design from professionals to build and market your site.
Well over two million sites have been launched into the Internet with Hostinger’s free tool. It’s got a drag-and-drop interface that can be utilized via a single click from the Account management panel of the customer. Its drag-drop feature helps ensure that your site has the greatest impact; its image and text box drag works seamlessly, unlike other sites. There are hundreds of templates organized into various categories for website owners to choose from. Users will have a lot of options to choose from, even though the templates available on Hostinger are not as flashy as those on other site builders such as Weebly, Squarespace, and Wix.
A WYSIWYG platform is available as well and helps to guide users through editing and adding text, SEO settings, and organizing navigational menus.
- Drag-and-drop design is responsive and available from the custom tools.
- Access to hundreds of free specialized templates.
- You can easily switch between widescreen, tablet, desktop, or any platforms of your choice.
So according to our intensive tests and reviews, between Bluehost and Hostinger, the better choice is Bluehost. different, distinct approaches are taken by Bluehost and Hostinger when it comes to construction of a responsive, user-friendly hosting platform.
Go through about Starting an online business- choosing the right domain name
Hostinger is a home for about 25 million websites presently, and it emphasizes solid-state, speedy drives with highly efficient infrastructure. Now Bluehost is more methodical in approach and offers a much wider range of services and optimizations that are tailored for WooCommerce and WordPress users. Hostinger is a more modern network, but Bluehost is more recognized and reputable.
Also, it is pretty commonplace for hosts to attract first-time site owners and beginners. This is why both Hostinger and Bluehost tout their unmetered bandwidth and storage in several of their shared hosting plans. Modern hardware is available on Hostinger, giving users extra features including SSL certificates, but it his hard to compare this with a specialized and proven platform like Bluehost. Bluehost has got WordPress in its corner, making it tough to tackle. What about you…? Which side are you on…a hotshot upstart—Hostinger, or trusted veteran — Bluehost?